This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug bootstrap/11321] Internal compiler error in `schedule_block', at haifa-sched.c:6903
- From: "giordano at covad dot net" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 26 Jun 2003 12:01:40 -0000
- Subject: [Bug bootstrap/11321] Internal compiler error in `schedule_block', at haifa-sched.c:6903
- References: <20030625181540.11321.giordano@covad.net>
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=11321
------- Additional Comments From giordano at covad dot net 2003-06-26 12:01 -------
Well, I feel worse - I get so tied up in configure/make that I forget GCC needs
to bootstrap. I performed these steps:
mkdir gcc
cd gcc
tar xjf /root/gcc-3.3.tar.bz2
mkdir gcc-obj
cd gcc-obj
../gcc-3.3/configure
make -j3 bootstrap
Now I get:
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/s390x-ibm-linux/bin/ -isystem
/usr/local/s390x-ibm-linux/include -isystem
/usr/local/s390x-ibm-linux/sys-include -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings
-Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -fPIC -g
-DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I.
-I../../gcc-3.3/gcc -I../../gcc-3.3/gcc/. -I../../gcc-3.3/gcc/config
-I../../gcc-3.3/gcc/../include -m31 -DL_lshrdi3 -c ../../gcc-3.3/gcc/libgcc2.c
-o libgcc/32/_lshrdi3.o
Assembler messages:
Error: invalid switch -m31
make[3]: *** [libgcc/32/_muldi3.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Assembler messages:
Error: invalid switch -m31
make[3]: *** [libgcc/32/_negdi2.o] Error 1
Assembler messages:
Error: invalid switch -m31
make[3]: *** [libgcc/32/_lshrdi3.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [stmp-multilib] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/disk/gcc/gcc-obj/gcc'
make[1]: *** [stage1_build] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/disk/gcc/gcc-obj/gcc'
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2