This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
[Bug libstdc++/11324] New: unimplemented, had to relocate pch
- From: "bmj2001 at bellsouth dot net" <gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 26 Jun 2003 01:55:53 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libstdc++/11324] New: unimplemented, had to relocate pch
- Reply-to: gcc-bugzilla at gcc dot gnu dot org
PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=11324
Summary: unimplemented, had to relocate pch
Product: gcc
Version: 3.4
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P2
Component: libstdc++
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: bmj2001 at bellsouth dot net
CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
GCC build triplet: i686-pc-cygwin
GCC host triplet: i686-pc-cygwin
GCC target triplet: i686-pc-cygwin
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/sherlock/gcc-3.4/o/i686-pc-cygwin/libstdc++-v3
/po'
Making all in testsuite
make[4]: Entering directory `/home/sherlock/gcc-3.4/o/i686-pc-cygwin/libstdc++-v
3/testsuite'
Makefile:495: warning: overriding commands for target `check-am'
Makefile:408: warning: ignoring old commands for target `check-am'
`/home/sherlock/gcc-3.4/o/i686-pc-cygwin/libstdc++-v3/scripts/testsuite_flags --
build-cxx` -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../../../../gcc/libstdc++-v3/testsuite -I.. -no
stdinc++ -I/home/sherlock/gcc-3.4/o/i686-pc-cygwin/libstdc++-v3/include/i686-pc-
cygwin -I/home/sherlock/gcc-3.4/o/i686-pc-cygwin/libstdc++-v3/include -I../../..
/../gcc/libstdc++-v3/libsupc++ -O2 -g -O2 -g -O2 -c ../../../../gcc/libstdc+
+-v3/testsuite/testsuite_hooks.cc
<command line>:-82: sorry, unimplemented: had to relocate PCH
<command line>:-82: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <URL:http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
make[4]: *** [testsuite_hooks.o] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory `/home/sherlock/gcc-3.4/o/i686-pc-cygwin/libstdc++-v3
/testsuite'
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/sherlock/gcc-3.4/o/i686-pc-cygwin/libstdc++-v3
'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/sherlock/gcc-3.4/o/i686-pc-cygwin/libstdc++-v3
'
make[1]: *** [all-target-libstdc++-v3] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sherlock/gcc-3.4/o'
make: *** [bootstrap] Error 2
sherlock@bobby-1 ~/gcc-3.4/o
$