This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

[Bug bootstrap/11317] New: make bootstrap-lean fails with #error Unrecognized value in TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT


PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=11317

           Summary: make bootstrap-lean fails with #error Unrecognized value
                    in TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT
           Product: gcc
           Version: 3.3
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: critical
          Priority: P2
         Component: bootstrap
        AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
        ReportedBy: ralf dot hildebrandt at charite dot de
                CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
 GCC build triplet: sparc-sun-solaris2.8
  GCC host triplet: sparc-sun-solaris2.8
GCC target triplet: sparc-sun-solaris2.8

On a SunOS hyperman 5.8 Generic_108528-19 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-5_10 
with gcc-3.0.3 I try to build 3.3 with the SAME ../configure options: 
 
../configure --enable-shared --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs 
--with-gnu-as --with-gnu-ld 
 
followed by make bootstrap-lean results in: 
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/bin/ -isystem 
/usr/local/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/include -isystem 
/usr/local/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/sys-include  -c -DGCRT1 -o gcrt1.o -x 
assembler-with-cpp ../../gcc/config/sparc/sol2-c1.asm 
./xgcc -B./ -B/usr/local/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/bin/ -isystem 
/usr/local/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/include -isystem 
/usr/local/sparc-sun-solaris2.8/sys-include -DIN_GCC    -W -Wall 
-Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include  
-I. -I. -I../../gcc -I../../gcc/. -I../../gcc/config -I../../gcc/../include  \ 
        -c ../../gcc/config/sparc/gmon-sol2.c -o gmon.o 
In file included from config.h:19, 
                 from ../../gcc/config/sparc/gmon-sol2.c:35: 
../../gcc/config/sparc/sparc.h:190:3: #error Unrecognized value in 
TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT. 
make[2]: *** [gmon.o] Error 1 
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gcc-3.3/objdir/gcc' 
make[1]: *** [stage1_build] Error 2 
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/src/gcc-3.3/objdir/gcc' 
make: *** [bootstrap-lean] Error 2


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]