This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: is chill a supported language
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: "Christopher Glaeser" <cdg at nullstone dot com>
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 09:02:25 -0600
- Subject: Re: is chill a supported language
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Christopher Glaeser" writes:
> Is chill a supported language? I'm probably doing something dumb, but
> attempts to compile even three line chill programs result in a segmentation
> fault in cc1chill.
> gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.1 2.96-98)
Chill is basically dead -- nobody is maintaining it and it was not included
in GCC 3.0 or GCC 3.1.