This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
is chill a supported language
- From: "Christopher Glaeser" <cdg at nullstone dot com>
- To: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 13:52:50 -0700
- Subject: is chill a supported language
- Newsgroups: gmane.comp.gcc.bugs
Is chill a supported language? I'm probably doing something dumb, but
attempts to compile even three line chill programs result in a segmentation
fault in cc1chill.
gcc version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.1 2.96-98)