This is the mail archive of the gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: bootstrap/6539: 3.2 bootstrap failure on irix6.5 - fixproto


I was able to reproduce the error on sparc-solaris2.7 using the same
input header file and arguments as on irix6.2.  So its probably a
general error given the right inputs.  I.e. you should be able to
reproduce it on your local box.  I've uploaded the triggering header
as an attachment to the PR, it doesn't include any other files..
Assuming you put it in your homedir, run this:

./fix-header sys/IP12nvram.h ~/IP12nvram.h ~/IP12nvram.h -D__STDC__=0
-D__cplusplus -I/caip/u99/ghazi/gcc-testing/build/gcc/include
-I/usr/include

I get "Segmentation fault (core dumped)" on both irix and solaris2.

		--Kaveh
--
Kaveh R. Ghazi			Director of Systems Architecture
ghazi@caip.rutgers.edu		Qwest Global Services


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]