This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: make CFG survive post-reload splitting: SH breakage
- To: jh at suse dot cz (Jan Hubicka)
- Subject: Re: make CFG survive post-reload splitting: SH breakage
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 20:29:03 +0100 (BST)
- Cc: amylaar at redhat dot com (Joern Rennecke), jh at suse dot cz (Jan Hubicka),aph at cambridge dot redhat dot com (Andrew Haley), rth at cygnus dot com,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I've tested on random example that sh seems to be happy again. OK if it
> works for you too?
OK with me. Note, however, that I can only give approval for the SH