This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: make CFG survive post-reload splitting: SH breakage
- To: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- Subject: Re: make CFG survive post-reload splitting: SH breakage
- From: Clinton Popetz <cpopetz at cpopetz dot com>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:16:22 -0500
- Cc: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I've tested on random example that sh seems to be happy again. OK if
> it works for you too?
> Mon Jul 23 23:18:40 CEST 2001 Jan Hubicka <email@example.com>
> * recog.c (split_all_insns_noflow): New.
> * rtl.h (split_all_insns_noflow): Declare.
> * ia64.c (ia64_reorg): Use split_all_insns_noflow.
> * m68hc11.c (m68hc11_reorg): Likewise.
> * sh.c (machine_dependent_reorg): Likewise.
> * toplev.c (rest_of_compilation): Likewise for last split_all_insns
FWIW, this fixes a similar problem building libgcc on mips-elf.