This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Irix6 bootstrap failure, intl dir depends on insn-codes.h now
- To: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu (Kaveh R. Ghazi)
- Subject: Re: Irix6 bootstrap failure, intl dir depends on insn-codes.h now
- From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 21:34:08 +0000 (GMT)
- Cc: amylaar at redhat dot com, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
>
> > From: Joern Rennecke <amylaar@redhat.com>
> >
> > This stuff is not built on i386-linux.
> > [...]
> > So how can I test it?
> > Is there a particular target that I can 'make'?
>
> I was able to reproduce this on native x86-linux by configuring using
> the "--with-included-gettext" option.
When I do this, it fails earlier, when trying to build binutils:
gcc -W -Wall -g -O2 -o size size.o bucomm.o version.o filemode.o ../bfd/.libs/libbfd.a ../libiberty/libiberty.a ./../intl/libintl.a
gcc: ./../intl/libintl.a: No such file or directory
make[3]: *** [size] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/x/egcs-x86/binutils'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/x/egcs-x86/binutils'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/x/egcs-x86/binutils'
make: *** [all-binutils] Error 2