This is the mail archive of the
gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: invalid address bug in egcs optimizer (snapshot)
- To: Bill Currie <bcurrie at tssc dot co dot nz>
- Subject: Re: invalid address bug in egcs optimizer (snapshot)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Jul 1998 22:16:40 -0600
- cc: Michal Jaegermann <michal at ellpspace dot math dot ualberta dot ca>, egcs-bugs at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <35BBC43E.4CE1@tssc.co.nz>you write:
> Sounds like the problem I had over the weekend building dosemu (I had
> problems with inlining a not quite trivial function whos result was
> beeing asigned to a pointer). Jeff claims to have already fixed my
> problem (I haven't been able to check it out yet due to time
> constraints) so you might want to do an update via CVS and see if that
> helps.
BTW, the file you need to update to get the fix is regmove.c.
jeff