This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: [Patch V2] libgfortran: do not assume libm


Paolo Bonzini wrote:
Il 22/03/2012 09:30, Tristan Gingold ha scritto:
Bootstrapped without gfortran regressions on x86_64-darwin.
Ok for trunk ?

(I will submit a follow-up change in libquadmath once this change is approved).

config/
2012-03-22  Tristan Gingold<gingold@adacore.com>

* math.m4: New file.

libgfortran/
2012-03-22  Tristan Gingold<gingold@adacore.com>

	* configure.ac: Use GCC_CHECK_MATH_FUNC for math functions.
	* acinclude.m4: Include ../config/math.m4
	* configure: Regenerate.
	* Makefile.in: Regenerate.
Ok.

I have the feeling that you are still waiting for an expliciat gfortran approval - however, I think that a build maintainer's okay should be sufficient.


Thus, for what it is worth: I believe that patch is okay.

Tobias


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]