This is the mail archive of the
fortran@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.
Re: disappearing ld.exe
- From: "François-Xavier Coudert" <fxcoudert at gmail dot com>
- To: noggin at uwo dot ca
- Cc: fortran at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:01:58 +0100
- Subject: Re: disappearing ld.exe
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=n/lKlbuTZjncKBEWTZ3vQEGeL+/7faBEwl6VOehOa9TyxiS/I02D1JvIEnVSXicxFMYgvLuVucdQ3bDYX29U+c14vNRRjKXvoTdD+UpIiiV/GVvi4q7XtkRsKZQIW+yvYiVgSpPHSesLaJAzoM4SKvDNmBUY4lFQfoG/OcjrC3w=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=qtwVghj+0dYWqsaYpLKkQjhg2Xz+Gxi7CcUtunMPOi8qe4Ao2uDmFT7N5l1mGSIVCWKKkhsblfD+mvhrOF2EpBTyHVlIwSWCGsYa5R0HRHqWfEi3quSyBcf0OPB3FPyGGYb4ns/UmGn7zm+On2AvS5PTjL3YQjbZvf5UPe8UZHc=
- References: <46D3751D.5000607@uwo.ca>
> I chose to install in c:\gfortran instead of the suggested Program
> files. [ It seemed sensible at the time !!].
I don't think it should impact.
> When I shut down XP, file ld.exe disappears from gfortran\bin
> Has anyone else seen this ? How can this happen ?
Never seen that. Maybe some antivirus/antipiracy/antimalware tool that
is going crazy?
I wouldn't know what else to do. Have you tried making the file
read-only? Does installing into another directory works better?
FX