This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

disappearing ld.exe


Folks,
I may be doing something stupid, but -
I am using the mingw build, installer 2007-08-13 on Windows XP Pro.
I am fully up to date with the daily security patches.
I chose to install in c:\gfortran instead of the suggested Program files. [ It seemed sensible at the time !!].
When I shut down XP, file ld.exe disappears from gfortran\bin
Has anyone else seen this ? How can this happen ?
I presume Windows has a file ld.exe, but even so..
I have a copy I've called lld.exe, but it's a bore to keep copying.
What am I missing ? Thanks -
Nick



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]