This is the mail archive of the fortran@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GNU Fortran project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: --enable-maintainer-mode in libgfortran


I was having a go at the library portion of PR 30512, which
requires a bit of m4 hacking, and I found that "./configure
--enable-maintainer-mode" in libgfortran, followed by adding "M4=m4"
to the top of the Makefile and running "make generated/*" failed,
due to the new dependency tracking, with lots of error messages like

Makefile:1404: .deps/transpose_c4.Plo: No such file or directory
Makefile:1405: .deps/transpose_c8.Plo: No such file or directory
Makefile:1406: .deps/transpose_generic.Plo: No such file or directory

Any idea on how to get this to work?

We might want to ask Tom Tromey, who added the dependecies, and I'm not sure he reads the fortran list. Tom, any ideas on this problem?


FX


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]