[c++0x] Where can I find a roadmap?

Hello. Is there a roadmap where I can find the next things to be
included in the c++0x library
and next things that will be implemented in gcc?
Particularly interesting for me is lambdas support and concepts. I
know concepts is a very big
feature, so I don't expect it to be any time soon, but I don't know
which the state of lambdas is.
And in the library, when is regex going to be supported?
Thanks in advance.