This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [c++0x] Where can I find a roadmap?
- From: Ed Smith-Rowland <3dw4rd at verizon dot net>
- To: Germán Diago <germandiago at gmail dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 08:45:57 -0500
- Subject: Re: [c++0x] Where can I find a roadmap?
- References: <email@example.com>
Germán Diago wrote:
Hello. Is there a roadmap where I can find the next things to be
included in the c++0x library
and next things that will be implemented in gcc?
Particularly interesting for me is lambdas support and concepts. I
know concepts is a very big
feature, so I don't expect it to be any time soon, but I don't know
which the state of lambdas is.
And in the library, when is regex going to be supported?
Thanks in advance.
I and others have put patches for random on the list in recent months.
More discussion and work is needed. What is in std there now is a TR1
like version of random that has been superceded.
Also, I saw something on the list that suggested lambdas won't be too
There is a concepts branch if you look under the live sources in
branches. I've not tried it myself.