This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: std::vector's freestore management
- From: Daniel Kostecky <dk at kotelna dot sk>
- To: GCC std C++ library discussion <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 20:43:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: std::vector's freestore management
- References: <20020408204751.A25230@kotelna.sk>
- Reply-to: Daniel Kostecky <dk at kotelna dot sk>
The first version of the patched std::vector, called dk_std::vector,
is available at
- derived from the gcc-3.1 std::vector implementation
- a separate namespace used, called 'dk_std'
- when used instead of std::vector should behave identically
- caphint support for resize-like operations
- a separate caphint instance member per each dk_std::vector instance
The code is considered early alpha and is provided AS IS.
It was tested briefly and seems to work fine.
Daniel Kostecky, email@example.com