Re: Problem with on-line documentation for libstdc++

On Thu, Oct 04, 2001 at 12:35:41PM -0500, Kick Damien-DKICK1 wrote:
>     <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/1999-q2/msg00168.html>, this one
>     <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/1999-q2/msg00159.html>, and this
>     one <http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/1999-q2/msg00156.html> are
>     the tops of related threads (all within the same time period)
>     discussing threading and the IO library. Much of it is dealing
>     with the C library, but C++ is included as well.
>
> Unfortunately, each of those hyper-links is broken.  Would anyone be
> able to help me find these e-mail threads, please?

Much of the mail archive from 1999 got lost in a disk crash.  Of the few
people who have physical access to the web server and the backups tapes,
none of them have had the time to perform the restore.

I really should replace those paragraphs entirely.  More recent, more
informative, and more interesting messages are available, such as