Re: staging headers patch, next iteration

In article <20010711203024.A22005@disaster.jaj.com>,
Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com> writes:

> Okay, here's the version with symlinks and the timestamps on the
> target_builddir.  It builds and installs okay on a native Linux build.
> I've also removed the c++threads.h bit that Loren said was gone.  The only
> remaining thing that needs to be solved before checkin is the gthr* stuff,
> and then once all that is in, we can return to the C headers.

> There's no major differences from the other version I posted.

OK, I will test it in my environment and solve the remaining gthr*
issues that I promised to address.

I will not be able to look at it until Friday however.

Phil, thanks for picking up Ben's request.  Just so I'm not confused
on Friday (actually, I will start a bootstrap ASAP), could you
(privately) send me a full patch rooted in libstdc++-v3 with your
change included?

It looks like you mailed a new file, include/Makefile.am .  Is no
other file diff required?  I guess if adding that file is all I now
do, then ignore my request for a full patch.

Thanks,
Loren