Re: staging headers patch, next iteration

On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 09:26:16PM -0500, Loren James Rittle wrote:
> Phil, thanks for picking up Ben's request.  Just so I'm not confused
> on Friday (actually, I will start a bootstrap ASAP), could you
> (privately) send me a full patch rooted in libstdc++-v3 with your
> change included?
>
> It looks like you mailed a new file, include/Makefile.am .  Is no
> other file diff required?  I guess if adding that file is all I now
> do, then ignore my request for a full patch.

No, you'll also need other pieces.  Basically, start with the patch that
Benjamin posted, then replace include/Makefile.am with mine; that's where
all the action takes place.... ah, but there's a configure.in line that
gets added... never mind, I'll just send you the full patch.  :-)

Phil

--
Would I had phrases that are not known, utterances that are strange, in
new language that has not been used, free from repetition, not an utterance