This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: gcj-4.2 (20060826) and gnu classpath
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Hanno Meyer-Thurow <h dot mth at web dot de>
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 08 Sep 2006 17:31:42 -0600
- Subject: Re: gcj-4.2 (20060826) and gnu classpath
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Hanno" == Hanno Meyer-Thurow <email@example.com> writes:
Sorry for leaving this ... I've been distracted.
>> Could you try to make a reduced test case? That might help.
Hanno> Maybe this one attached helps?
Yes, thank you very much.
When I compile fdlibm with -O2, I see the bug.
When I compile it without, it works.
I suspect a strict aliasing bug in the new mprec code.
I haven't investigated any more than this.
Do we have a PR for this? That would help a little; stuff in my inbox
tends to get buried beneath the sediment.