This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: gcj-4.2 (20060826) and gnu classpath
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Hanno Meyer-Thurow <h dot mth at web dot de>, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 10:12:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: gcj-4.2 (20060826) and gnu classpath
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Tom Tromey writes:
> >>>>> "Hanno" == Hanno Meyer-Thurow <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Sorry for leaving this ... I've been distracted.
> >> Could you try to make a reduced test case? That might help.
> Hanno> Maybe this one attached helps?
> Yes, thank you very much.
> When I compile fdlibm with -O2, I see the bug.
> When I compile it without, it works.
> I suspect a strict aliasing bug in the new mprec code.
I don't think so. Are we compiling with -ffloat-store? I can't see
it in the makefile. If we don't use -ffloat-store the code won't