gcc/gcj 4.1 release notes

Hi,

Slashdot announced the availability of gcc 4.1 with integrated GNU
Classpath (it even runs Azureus now!). Grin.
http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/11/24/2249233&tid=117

Of course we all know that is a little premature.
But it pointed out the fact that our release notes are not really that
up to date. There were a lot of questions in the comments about what the
changes in the library were from 4.0 to 4.1. But the Changes, New
Features, and Fixes document http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.1/changes.html
doesn't list anything.

Maybe someone can/wants to go through the slashdot discussion and pick
up the things that people are really interested in and then combine
those with the things mentioned in the libjava/classpath/NEWS file since
April 2004 when 4.0 was released?

Thanks,

Mark