This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Accessing GCJ binaries from Visual Basic?
- From: Mohan Embar <gnustuff at thisiscool dot com>
- To: Andrzej Bialecki <ab at getopt dot org>, Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 09:14:08 -0500
- Subject: Re: Accessing GCJ binaries from Visual Basic?
- Reply-to: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
> > I have limited experience with both GCJ and VB, so please bear with
> > me... ;-) Perhaps this is slightly off-topic, but I couldn't find
> > anywhere else this information.
> > Is it possible to access GCJ-compiled libraries from Visual Basic (6.0)?
>As far as I know, it isn't. The only way I imagine that it might be
>possible to make it work is by using some kind of inter-process
You can write a DLL wrapper around the gcj code and then call this
DLL from VB.