This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Accessing GCJ binaries from Visual Basic?
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrzej Bialecki <ab at getopt dot org>
- Cc: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 11:21:52 +0100
- Subject: Re: Accessing GCJ binaries from Visual Basic?
- References: <42FAFE3A.email@example.com>
Andrzej Bialecki writes:
> I have limited experience with both GCJ and VB, so please bear with
> me... ;-) Perhaps this is slightly off-topic, but I couldn't find
> anywhere else this information.
> Is it possible to access GCJ-compiled libraries from Visual Basic (6.0)?
As far as I know, it isn't. The only way I imagine that it might be
possible to make it work is by using some kind of inter-process