Re: java.io.File compatibility problem.

Hi People,

>> Can someone on windows try it? Is there a single person in charge of libgcj on
>> windows? Or a hint on how I can circumvent this problem?
>
>I think Mohan Embar or Ranjit Mathew will answer soon.

I see the problem and can submit a patch. I was hoping to fix this:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java/2003-10/msg00074.html

...and get this approved:

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/java-patches/2003-q4/msg00122.html

...before putting out a new build.

I'd also be willing to put out a new build immediately if
someone makes a nice top-level makefile for the examples in
my gcj build, gets rid of all the ugly build.bat, build.sh
and buildx.sh, and creates a nice unified makefile which
works on both Linux and MinGW and also incorporates the
JNITest build, and has "clean" and "test" targets
(thereby eliminating buildall.bat, cleanall.bat, runall.bat).

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/