Re: add iRATE to done with gcj

>>Could you also put up those magnificent crosscompiler build scripts on
>>your website? When I have some time, I'd like to rebuild gcj with the
>>latest cvs.
>
>Good luck. I'd like to do this too. (I've been getting bootstrapping errors
>on jv-convert for several days now where cc1 segfaults.) I'm still trying to
>put out a "stable" MinGW 3.4 build. :(

The problem appears to be with the -pipe flag. When I remove this flag,
the build goes okay. I got this error with both a native i686-pc-linux-gnu
build as well as a (i686-pc-linux-gnu,i686-pc-mingw32) cross, both with
jv-convert. The segfault is immediate. To my untrained eye, I don't think
memory is exhausted before this happens.

I've simply removed -pipe from my build scripts. The native and cross builds
went okay. I'm now in the middle of the Windows native build
((i686-pc-linux-gnu,i686-pc-mingw32,i686-pc-mingw32)). Not quite sure
whose door I should knock on with this one; I'm a bit weary to troubleshoot
this to the point where I can articulate the problem better.

-- Mohan
http://www.thisiscool.com/
http://www.animalsong.org/