This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: mention GCJ Linux Journal article
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 31 Dec 2002 12:02:34 -0700
- Subject: Re: mention GCJ Linux Journal article
- References: <3E094ACA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Per" == Per Bothner <email@example.com> writes:
Per> Perhaps someone would add a note a la the following to the GCJ
Per> News section?
Nice article. This made me laugh:
The approach of the GCJ Project is radically traditional.