Re: testsuite question

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Tobler <toa@pop.agri.ch> writes:

Andreas> But for example Array_1 in libjava.lang I get:
Andreas> FAIL: Array_1 compilation from source
Andreas> ERROR: No `main' given in program Array_1

I saw Andrew Pinski's note.  And if it is a Darwin/expect bug, then
that's "great" (in the sense that it means no work for me :-).

But just FYI: if you experience dejagnu problems you can look in
testsuite/libjava.log  for more information.  If that doesn't have
enough you can do something like this:

    make check RUNTESTFLAGS='--verbose'

The more times you add --verbose, the more verbose dejagnu will
become.  (More than 2 will really give you way too much info.)
This can be useful for debugging test suite problems.