experimental rpm

I made my first RPM spec file several weeks ago, but couldn't use it
'til now (the current GCC and libgcj cvs sources finally build again).
It's probably all wrong - but I've placed i386 binary and source RPMs
for Red Hat Linux 6.1 up for ftp anyways...

ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/java/rpm

Everything will install under /usr/local/ag.  The source RPM unpacks
as a checked out anonymous source tree with GCC and libgcj unified
under a single root.  ftp access to sourceware is pretty tight, so
you'll probably want to wait 'til it has propagated to the various
sourceware mirrors (http://sourceware.cygnus.com/mirrors.html).

Use at your own risk.  Feedback welcome, but I'm sure I'll be slow to
act on it.  It took me a month just to get this far :-)

AG

--
Anthony Green                                                        Red Hat
                                                       Sunnyvale, California