This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: experimental rpm
- To: java-discuss at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: experimental rpm
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at albatross dot co dot nz>
- Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 14:21:21 +1200
- References: <200004040135.SAA01270@hoser.cygnus.com>
Anthony Green wrote:
> I've placed i386 binary and source RPMs
> for Red Hat Linux 6.1 up for ftp anyways...
Cool! Have you seen CodeSourcery's RPMs? They automatically generate new
snapshot RPMs nightly, complete with testsuite results and build log:
Unfortunately they don't include the Java FE yet, but I'm sure that could be
added if there is enough interest. It would be great to have matching, tested,
automatically generated compiler and runtime snapshot RPMs available.
On a related note, what is the current situation wrt moving libgcj into the gcc
[ bryce ]