This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
boehm-gc maintenance within GCC ?
- From: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>
- To: gcc Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 15:16:20 +0200
- Subject: boehm-gc maintenance within GCC ?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
With the removal of GCJ, boehm-gc is now only used in libobjc to build an
additional variant of libobjc. In the GCJ removal thread I proposed to remove
boehm-gc and build the libobjc_gc variant using an external boehm-gc, however
that didn't find everybody's approval. Assuming that boehm-gc should be kept,
who will update and maintain it, the libobjc maintainers?