This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: libffi maintenance within GCC?
- From: Andrew Haley <aph at redhat dot com>
- To: Matthias Klose <doko at ubuntu dot com>, gcc Development <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, Anthony Green <green at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org" <libffi-discuss at sourceware dot org>, Ian Lance Taylor <iant at golang dot org>
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 14:58:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: libffi maintenance within GCC?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 27/10/16 13:55, Matthias Klose wrote:
> With the removal of libgcj, the only user of libffi in GCC is libgo, however
> there is now no maintainer listed anymore for libffi in the MAINTAINERS file,
> and the libffi subdir is a bit outdated compared to the libffi upstream
> repository (got aware of this by libffi issue #197). Who would be responsible
> now to update / review libffi patches, just the global reviewers, or should
> libffi be maintained by the libgo maintainers?
libffi has always been maintained by the appropriate back-end maintainers.