gccgo language contribution accepted

	I am pleased to announce that the GCC Steering Committee has
accepted the contribution of the gccgo front-end and gcc-specific runtime
for the Go language with Ian Taylor appointed maintainer.  The GCC
Release Managers will decide the details about the timing of the merge and
inclusion in GCC 4.5 or later.

	Please join me in congratulating and thanking Ian and the Go
language developers.  Please update your listing in the MAINTAINERS file.

Happy hacking!
David