Re: Gcc certification

Joe Buck wrote:

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 09:41:34PM +0100, jf wrote:

I often use gcc at work but some times it can't be used because it lacks some certification (even if it works very well).
Is there any plan to certify gcc ?

No. You are free to contract with a third party to get whatever
certification that you need, but that would presumably have a cost.

Yes I know about that ;-)
Maybe the company I'm working for will do this job.
For now, I don't know how, I don't even know if I'll be part of this projet, but if it's the case if would like this work to be usable for others.
Maybe it could be interesting to have some sort of framework that can be used to certify a particular gcc version and updated when a new version of gcc appear....