This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Gcc certification
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM>
- To: jf <j_f at laposte dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:44:50 -0800
- Subject: Re: Gcc certification
- References: <41EEC5FE.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 09:41:34PM +0100, jf wrote:
> I often use gcc at work but some times it can't be used because it lacks
> some certification (even if it works very well).
> Is there any plan to certify gcc ?
No. You are free to contract with a third party to get whatever
certification that you need, but that would presumably have a cost.