registering with bugzilla

Sorry for the adjacent partial letter.  Here's the whole thing:

The procedure outlined in the following letter has behaved as
a black hole for a good 8 hours--browsers time out trying to
reach the cgi.  Conceivably I screwed up by inadvertently
using the "cancel" link first instead of the "change password"
link, but it timed out, too, so I doubt that it was effective.

Doug McIlroy