RFC: split ColdFire from m68k backend

As I've been working on the ColdFire backend more and more, I'm
starting to believe that it can benifit from being split off from the
m68k backend. This would allow m68k to maintain its current level of
stability while allowing a complete rewrite of the ColdFire backend to
bring it more in line with the other backends.

>From experience I know that glibc will require a different
configuration target for ColdFire V4e than m68k since the FPU on
ColdFire is different.

Comments? Gunther? Andreas?

--
Peter Barada