This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: GCC/UML/XMI extraction (was gcc front end )
- From: James Michael DuPont <mdupont777 at yahoo dot com>
- To: aschwarz1309 at att dot dot dot net
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, introspector-developers at lists dot sourceforge dot net
- Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 23:08:33 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: GCC/UML/XMI extraction (was gcc front end )
>You may want to involve yourself with one of the
>UML projects and leverage your interests onto work
Do you mean DIA, Argo-UML, Doxygen?
Maybe Something else?
There are many UML projects out there, I have not seen
many free-software UML projects for the extraction of
UML from C/C++.
James Michael DuPont
Do You Yahoo!?
LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience