Re: 3.1 branch ada bootstrap fails

Alexandre Oliva <aoliva@redhat.com> writes:

> On May  3, 2002, "John David Anglin" <dave@hiauly1.hia.nrc.ca> wrote:
>
> > I believe that you have an incompatibility between the GCC driver used
> > for your build and gnatgcc.  There is this configure check:
>
> > checking whether gcc accepts -Wno-long-long... yes
>
> This tests whether gcc accepts this flag.  It doesn't check whether
> gnatgcc accept it, nor whether it works when compiling an Ada source
> file (as opposed to a C source file).

This is different in the mainline.  Perhaps my patch that changed
this should be imported to the branch?

2002-03-14  Geoffrey Keating  <geoffk@redhat.com>

        * configure.in: Don't pass -Wno-long-long to a ADA compiler
        that doesn't support it.
        * configure: Regenerate.

--
- Geoffrey Keating <geoffk@geoffk.org> <geoffk@redhat.com>