Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem

<<I think it is reasonable to solicit companies with large proprietary
testsuites to run them on the changing top of tree, and provide us
quality feedback on those areas that we may be breaking.  Let's call
it black box testing.

Yes, well of course that will happen, indeed you can see it happening
already with respect to gcc itself, which is regularly (every night)
run against our internal proprietary test suites.