This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, mrs at windriver dot com, rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk,minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 15:58:50 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
<<I think it is reasonable to solicit companies with large proprietary
testsuites to run them on the changing top of tree, and provide us
quality feedback on those areas that we may be breaking. Let's call
it black box testing.
Yes, well of course that will happen, indeed you can see it happening
already with respect to gcc itself, which is regularly (every night)
run against our internal proprietary test suites.