This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de, rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: dewar at gnat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk, minyard at acm dot org
- Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 16:15:59 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Success report on Linux/PPC, small Ada problem
<<The only indication for this is Robert Dewars's standard phrase, "in
the current version", meaning "in our internal tree at ACT". Just
ignore it, you will get used to it, as I did. ;-)
That just means it is in the current version of our commercial GNAT Pro
product, which is what is interesting to our customers.