This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
contributing altivec changes
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: contributing altivec changes
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>
- Date: 31 Oct 2001 15:12:27 -0500
- Cc: Geoff Keating <geoffk at cygnus dot com>
i have a whole slew of patches for altivec support. i have all the
infrastructure in place, plus about a hundred or so builtins.
i'm methodically going through and adding more builtins... but it's
going to take a while.
i was wondering if i could get the infrastructure submitted and start
i just don't want to leave it to the last minute and submit an enormous
patch. and it's pretty big as is...
btw, this is all cookie cutter stuff: .h, .c, and .md changes. the
front end changes are a different story and i'll do those at a later
time. plus, i doubt they'll ever get accepted.
i'll post the patches in a separate email.
Aldy Hernandez E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.