Re: Ada on Mac OS X

Hi,

Well not just me.  there are several of us working on it.  Right now
Andrew and Alan Reynolds have been working hard on trying to get some
problems with gcc itself fixed.  until thats taken care of we can not
move forward.

Geert is right its MUCH more than a compile.

we do have a mailing list that is used to send out public info on where
we are.  i cant remember right now where it is, but its listed in apples
list of darwin mailing lists.

best jim