This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada on Mac OS X
- To: Mark F Rodriguez <macrod at xaplos dot com>
- Subject: Re: Ada on Mac OS X
- From: Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:11:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, Mark F Rodriguez wrote:
What is the current status on running Ada under Mac OS X?
Is there a current CVS snapshot og gcc that will compile under
OS X and support Ada?
GNAT (the Ada front end) has not been ported to OS X yet. Jim Hopper
is working on this port though. Note that a major part of the work of
porting GNAT to a different system is related to porting the run-time
library, in particular issues related to interrupt and signal handling
and the tasking. This definately is not just a matter of "making it