This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: genconstants failure on darwin 1.4
- To: toa at pop dot agri dot ch
- Subject: Re: genconstants failure on darwin 1.4
- From: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2001 10:37:09 -0700
- Cc: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>, GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Wednesday, October 3, 2001, at 03:25 PM, Andreas Tobler wrote:
> I encounter the following bootstrap failure since tuesday:
> I thought first it is in the changes from Dale Johannesen but the longer
> I play the more I'm not convinced it is.
I don't think so; we're not seeing this failure here.
(The problem described in the thread "reload register collision" causes
the Darwin-specific bootstrap to fail, but the symptoms are different:
cse.c is miscompiled, and a second-generation compiler crashes in