This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: genconstants failure on darwin 1.4
- To: Dale Johannesen <dalej at apple dot com>
- Subject: Re: genconstants failure on darwin 1.4
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2001 21:50:18 -0700
- CC: GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Organization: zero
- References: <456BF89F-B825-11D5-8895-003065C86F94@apple.com>
- Reply-To: toa at pop dot agri dot ch
Dale Johannesen wrote:
> I don't think so; we're not seeing this failure here.
> (The problem described in the thread "reload register collision" causes
> the Darwin-specific bootstrap to fail, but the symptoms are different:
> cse.c is miscompiled, and a second-generation compiler crashes in
Picked this snippet and tried, no luck, same behavior.