This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Last updated
- To: Motoya Kurotsu <kurotsu at allied-telesis dot co dot jp>
- Subject: Re: Last updated
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 08:48:48 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Fri, 10 Aug 2001, Motoya Kurotsu wrote:
> I found that the last updated date of the main homepage has been updated
> everyday in the past week although the contents itself hasn't been
Yes, I'm aware of that.
> I prefer not to do so.
I agree. That's our GNATS PR 94 which wasn't really critical when I filed
it, but now became so because we process the entire web site (which is
necessary to account to possible style changes and removed files) once a
I know how we can fix this by hacking wwwdocs/bin/preprocess but won't
have time to do this in the near future. If you're interested in helping
with that, please drop me a note -- that would be appreciated.
Gerald "Jerry" email@example.com http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/