Last updated

Hi, gcc

I found that the last updated date of the main homepage has been updated
everyday in the past week although the contents itself hasn't been
updated. I prefer not to do so. Mainly Because I or my script checks
this date at first whether I need to read this page or not.
How do you think?

Regard,
Motoya Kurotsu
Allied Telesis K.K.