Re: /cvs/gcc/gcc/gcc/ChangeLog,v restored

On Tue, 10 Jul 2001, Geoff Keating wrote:

> I've restored the missing tail of the main GCC changelog file from
> backup CD.  I checked that it is now possible to perform 'cvs log' and
> to check out version 1.1, and that the head of the tree didn't change.

PR other/3348 should then be closed, provided that EGCS 1.0.1 can now be
checked out as a whole (I verified that the ChangeLog can be checked out
at that tag) and the results agree with the tarball in old-releases apart
from differences attributable to the release script.

PR other/2775 (bogus changes in some deltas in avr.h, which do not affect
the HEAD or the validity of the CVS file but incorrectly represent
previous revisions as something other than what they were) still applies.

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm28@cam.ac.uk